Last updated: August 25, 2023
We take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting it. We consider that you should be able to easily know what personal data we collect and use, and understand your rights in relation to it.
- Monarc sas is asimplified joint stock company with a capital of 5000 euros, whose registered office is located at 5 impasse des sous bois - 13640 La Roque d'Antéron, France, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Salon under number 89144472100023.
Akinom is a registered trademark and property of Monarc sas.
You will find our contact details in the section “How to contact us ? " below.
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. They include, for example, the name, address and gender of a person, their date of birth.
We may collect personal data directly from you (for example when you purchase a product on our e-commerce site) or indirectly (for example from your electronic devices that interact with our website, electronic forms or mobile applications (the “Digital Platforms”)).
3.1. Data that you provide to us directly
You can provide us with data:
- when you create an online account on our website;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- when you use our Digital Platforms;
- when you participate in one of our events.
Depending on what you provide to us, such information may include:
- your identity (including your first name, surname, gender, image, nationality);
- your contact details (including your postal address, e-mail, telephone numbers);
- your personal status (including your civil title);
- your purchases and repairs (including purchase history, order details);
- your preferences (including your size);
- certain payment data (including billing data, type or method of payment, credit or debit card number);
- other information that you may provide by filling in forms or by contacting us (including your comments or other communications that you send to us which may include health data relating to possible adverse effects of our cosmetic products).
We will notify you when your information is needed to process your request, to respond to your inquiries, or to provide you with our products and services. If you do not provide this information, it may delay or make it impossible to process your request, answer your questions and provide the products or services.
We strive to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate at all times. We therefore encourage you to update your data in case changes occur. We may also ask you to update your data from time to time.
We recommend that you only provide the data requested or necessary for your request, with the exception of sensitive data relating to nationality, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and data concerning health. , sex life or sexual orientation.
3.2. Data collected indirectly
We may collect data when you use our Digital Platforms, including your IP address or other browsing data (including browser, operating system, device model), through cookies or similar technologies placed on your device. Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Digital Platforms and others are used for analytical purposes which help us to provide you with more personalized services and a better digital experience.
We may also collect data about you from third parties, including a spouse who contacts us on your behalf or that of your friends who provide us with your contact details to invite you to events that may be of interest to you.
3.3. Age minimum
We remind you that we do not collect, directly or indirectly, personal data from persons under the age of 16, without prejudice to any local law setting a different minimum age. We therefore ask you not to provide us with personal data of persons who do not meet this criterion.
We collect and use your personal data in reliance on one or more of the following legal bases:
- we have obtained your prior consent (for example when you subscribe to our newsletter). Please note that with this particular legal basis, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time (see below “What are your rights regarding your personal data?”);
- the processing is necessary within the framework of a contract between Akinom and you (for example when you make a purchase);
- we have a legitimate interest to carry out the processing and this legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms (for example the prevention of payment fraud);
- we must process your personal data in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Depending on the context, we may use your personal data to:
- provide you with the products or services you have requested;
- perform checks to identify you and verify your identity;
- send you marketing communications, with your prior consent (see the “Marketing communications” section);
- provide you with after-sales service and manage refunds;
- manage your reimbursement requests;
- respond to your questions, suggestions and requests, in particular your requests to exercise rights;
- manage complaints and disputes;
- manage the events to which you have registered and/or to which you have participated;
- detect, prevent and fight against any fraudulent or illegal activity, including to protect your transactions from payment fraud, act against counterfeiting and against the resale of our products in violation of our general conditions and/or our network of distribution ;
- protect you, your employees and other people in our business as well as our property;
- monitor and improve our Digital Platforms;
- perform statistical analyses, in particular to adapt our offer of products and services (including the use of nationality anonymously);
- improve our products and services;
- comply with our legal obligations, which includes providing information to regulatory bodies when required by law, in particular to comply with our legal obligations in terms of cosmetovigilance, prevention and fight against fraud, money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
5. Communications marketing (bulletin d’informations, invitations, etc.)
With your prior express consent (usually obtained by ticking a particular box in a form), you may receive information regarding offers, services, products or events sent by Akinom.
We rely on your consent to process the personal data you provide to us for this purpose. Therefore, if you no longer wish to receive such information, you can withdraw your consent at any time (see below “What are your rights over your personal data? »).
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to provide other products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in law, regulation or the structure of our business.
Your personal data is processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of rights. legal.
In order to determine the most appropriate retention periods for your personal data, we have specifically taken into account the quantity, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the reasons for which we collected your personal data , the service you deserve and expect from us and applicable legal requirements. For example :
- With regard to our prospects (potential customers):your data is kept for three years from your last action, then deleted or archived in order to comply with legal retention obligations;
- Regarding our customers: your data is kept for the duration of our commercial relationship and up to ten years, then deleted or archived in order to comply with legal retention obligations;
- With regard to the cookies used on the Digital Platforms: they are stored for up to 13 months from the time they were installed on your device.
We may only disclose your personal data to the parties named below and for the following reasons:
- We disclose your personal data to Akinom employees who need to have access to your personal data and who are authorized to process them for the aforementioned purposes and who undertake to respect their confidentiality.
As part of the fight against fraud with means of payment, your personal data is communicated to Akinom in order to process your order and to fight against attempts at fraud with means of online payment. As part of our legitimate interest in the fight against payment fraud, Akinom, as data controller, may transmit your financial data to an external service provider with a fraud detection tool in order to authenticate a payment. Said service provider is bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
We may also communicate personal data to third parties acting on behalf of Akinom and approved by Akinom.. All such processing is based on our prior instructions set out in a binding contract that complies with the requirements of applicable law. Such disclosures are made for different reasons, including:
o IT development and support;
o Hosting and carrying out marketing and economic studies and marketing campaigns;
o Verifying your information, authenticating payments, and processing orders and payments to third parties who provide credit reporting, payment or order fulfillment services;
o Delivery service...
These service providers undertake to respect confidentiality and are not authorized to use your personal data for any other purpose. We also require them to apply appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- We may be required by mandatory provisions of applicable law or in connection with legal proceedings or other legal requests to disclose your personal data to authorities or third parties.
- We may also disclose or process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend our legitimate interests (for example in the context of civil or criminal proceedings). For example, we may disclose such personal data if necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a natural or legal person who does not respect our General Conditions of Sale and Use, or who disturbs other users of our Digital Platforms or cause them harm.
- In the event of acquisition by a third party of Akinom, or all or part of their assets, your personal data may be included in the transferred assets.
All your personal data is strictly confidential and will only be accessible if necessary, only by Akinom staff and independent service providers acting on our behalf within the framework of appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
Akinom has implemented security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and use. We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties and to avoid the accidental loss of your data. We limit access to your personal data to people who really need to access it for professional reasons. Persons who access your data will be subject to a duty of confidentiality with respect to Akinom.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breaches. We will notify you and any relevant supervisory authority of a suspected data security breach where we are required by law to do so.
We also require those to whom we provide your personal data to comply with the above. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot therefore guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us via the Internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of your data, except to the extent required by law to endorse such responsibility. Once we have received your personal data, we will apply the aforementioned security measures.
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you may at any time request access, rectification, erasure and portability of your personal data, or restrict or oppose its processing. A summary of these rights is set out below:
Your right of access : the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
Your right to rectification : the right to ask us to rectify any errors in your data or to complete them.
Your right to be forgotten : the right to ask us to delete your personal data, in certain situations.
Your right to restriction of processing : the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances, for example if you dispute the accuracy of the data.
Your right to data portability : the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to transmit this data to a third party, in certain situations.
Your right to object to processing : the right of opposition:
— at any time during the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
— in certain other situations, to further our processing of your personal data, for example processing carried out in reliance on our legitimate interests.
When the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you can decide to withdraw it at any time. If your consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the processing of your personal data based on other legal bases, such as the fulfillment of your orders and the retention of your order data in accordance with applicable law.
If you no longer wish to receive our advertising or promotional information, we remind you that you can revoke your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each advertising electronic message that we send to you. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases and take all reasonable steps to respond to your request as quickly as possible, but we may continue to contact you as necessary in connection with any product or service you asked.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority in the event of an alleged breach of the data protection rules applicable to you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below (see “How to contact us »).
Please note that if you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, you will be asked to let us know which right you wish to exercise and to provide us with certain information for identification purposes to process your request and protect you against fraudulent requests from third parties.
For any question relating to your account, to revoke your consent, to ask general questions or to file a complaint, please contact our customer service:
- By email :email@example.com
- By post: Akinom / Monarc sas - 5 impasse des sous-bois - 13640 La Roque d’Anthéron
For questions relating specifically to advertising e-mails, we remind you that you can unsubscribe at any time directly via the "unsubscribe" link contained in all the advertising e-mails we have sent you.